Manuel Akanji | City close to £15m agreement, 5 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah right what's he going to be on at Dortmund £40-50k max?? I'd imagine £80-100k max considering his fee isn't that big.
Reports suggest he is on €5M annual salary at Dortmund. Same reports say he turned down an €8M a year extension from them earlier this year.

Reports suggest he is on €5M annual salary at Dortmund. Same reports say he turned down an €8M a year extension from them earlier this year.

Hirst is pretty reliable with news on us as well but I would be shocked if it was anywhere close to that wage.

Well that's a ringing endorsement if I've ever seen one.

Hopefully he benefits from playing under a better coach, on a better team and in a better league . He has all the physical tools, just needs to be more focused and stay sharp. We'll see how it goes, Dias did much better here than i was expecting, fingers crossed that the same happens with Akanji. Although obviously the swiss doesnt come to be the new face of the defense or anything like that.

Hopefully he benefits from playing under a better coach, on a better team and in a better league . He has all the physical tools, just needs to be more focused and stay sharp. We'll see how it goes, Dias did much better here than i was expecting, fingers crossed that the same happens with Akanji. Although obviously the swiss doesnt come to be the new face of the defense or anything like that.

If he can achieve half as much success as Dias it will be the best 15m we have spent.

You don't get to play 120 games for Dortmund if youre nothing less than very capable.

He was not impressive at all when we played dortmund, made serious mistakes leading to our goal. We will have to see if this turns out to be a good buy

Where are the ITKs? No one has released or posted any information until we heard about it as breaking news!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.