Manuel Akanji | City close to £15m agreement, 5 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me Sky praising us over this window’s transfers
Maybe Klopp should watch it & listen to what they are saying, instead of blaming country backed clubs splashing the cash .
He goes onto say in the Mail yesterday that it makes chairman of smaller clubs nervous with spending & parker was set up for failure at Bournemouth .
Some clubs are owned by Countries but others like us & Arsenal have a structure in place ,can you believe the cheek of this ignorant person ,look at your clubs spending & wages handed out before pointing the finger .
You insult the owners ,management & the supporters of my club .
Enough is Enough ! Show respect you Fool!

Just watched the embargoed part of yesterday's press conference & when asked about injuries, Pep said that Jack, Nathan & Kalvin were running in training & he'd take a closer look at them at either the weekend, the first CL match or for the Spuds game & see where they were at in terms of fitness.

Crucially he also said we need them back ASAP, as we only have a few players.

We've already had injuries affecting squad availability & we're still in August. I'd have preferred a senior LB & a top class left footed, left winger, but Akanji is a step in the right direction.

We've had an August injury warning prior to commencing 3 games per week. Surely it's utter madness to embark upon a World Cup disrupted season being so obviously light in senior squad numbers, given that we've still got 36 hours to remedy the situation whilst the option to do so is still in our hands?

If this guy comes in, It is an experienced player and an extra body, and strengthens the squad at the back. It addresses, for me, the concerns of lack of depth in that area. Maybe not woth confventional FBs which seem unavailable, but gives options at both CB where we struggle and at FB with more shared roles.

Annother attacking midfielder/winger would be amazing and pretty much complete the squad. But happy with the club going for the right players when available, now that an extra body helps the overall depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.