Manuel Locatelli

Really smart player. Got a really nice pass on the lad. Not even close to Rodri, let alone Gundo. I think the guy we bring in for midfield should be able to push the incumbents to keep the standard of competition super high

He’s definitely a better option than Zakaria
He might be better at some things but not the ones we need, Zakaria is 6`3 fast hardworking can play CB box to box and CDM, which makes him a good Rodri back up, now what does Locatelli offer us that we do not have?

He might be better at some things but not the ones we need, Zakaria is 6`3 fast hardworking can play CB box to box and CDM, which makes him a good Rodri back up, now what does Locatelli offer us that we do not have?
I can’t stress it enough: Zakaria hasn’t played a good game since February of 2020. 11 months. And this is the guy people believe will solve our problems

It s a no from me. Rather invest in a ST and a LB. We have Luiz that is playing for the national team of Brazil and also Doyle. With the recent form of Gundogan that should be enough. I would also try to keep Fernandinho one more season, he can teach his countryman how to do it.

It s a no from me. Rather invest in a ST and a LB. We have Luiz that is playing for the national team of Brazil and also Doyle. With the recent form of Gundogan that should be enough. I would also try to keep Fernandinho one more season, he can teach his countryman how to do it.
We don’t have Luiz though we still need to buy him back which I believe would cost us £30 million this summer

I can’t stress it enough: Zakaria hasn’t played a good game since February of 2020. 11 months. And this is the guy people believe will solve our problems
Zakaria played 25 minutes after coming back from injury, he did not play particularly well as you would expect, but your wrong saying he has not had a good game since February, you are also wrong believing people think this will solve our problems, Zakaria is a different type of DM to Rodri which gives different options to Pep

Lazio vs Sassuolo today. Big game to watch him in

Just scored a massive goal for Mancini’s Italy. A textbook “Pep player”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.