Manuel Locatelli

Can understand why the links are there. If he doesn't go Juve could be interesting to see if we go for him. Not a huge fan but he has a lot that would suit Pep's requirements. He is slightly like Gündogan, but has a lot physicality and can tackle well obviously, hence the reputation.

May be for next year we are seeing him. Interest in him means we are not that positive with ferna signing. May be his 2 year demand is putting us off.

May be for next year we are seeing him. Interest in him means we are not that positive with ferna signing. May be his 2 year demand is putting us off.

Certainly looks like we are balancing a 12 month contract for Fern against whether we get his replacement now or next summer. I’m sure it’s a fluid conversation - at least I hope it is - because I want Fern to stay with the club beyond his playing days.

Is he mobile?

People might not like it but Rodri has everything (tackling, passing, breaking the lines, great under pressure, heading ability and even has a good shot on him) in his locker aside from mobility and pace. If we sign another defensive midfielder without it then I don’t see much point.

Is he mobile?

People might not like it but Rodri has everything (tackling, passing, breaking the lines, great under pressure, heading ability and even has a good shot on him) in his locker aside from mobility and pace. If we sign another defensive midfielder without it then I don’t see much point.
Rodri also doesn’t sense or smell danger in the way Ferna or Kante do. Whether that will come with experience remains to be seen

Is he mobile?

A couple of good analysis of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.