Manuel Neuer

FantasyIreland said:
The Express are reporting we are preparing a 40m bid.

Really now......

You know its bollocks (hence no link or copy and paste), and I know that you know its bollocks, and now you know that I know that you know its bollocks.

Why would he leave Bayern, the best team in the world right now?

I have a feeling with Txiki's and Pellegrini's La Liga background we will see one of Valdes or Casillas next season at City, I personally think Joe's days are numbered to be honest and it would not surprise me to see him hand a transfer request in during January.

I also think if Ben Foster was fit Joe would have been dropped by England.

Get a grip we will never pay 40mill for a GK IMO.. Plusss he won't leave Bayern for us that would be stupid

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
FantasyIreland said:

Really now......

You know its bollocks (hence no link or copy and paste), and I know that you know its bollocks, and now you know that I know that you know its bollocks.

I suspect it is bollocks hence the second sentence of my post,i thought that might be the give away..........

However.....link or not..... The Express are reporting this 'story' which suggests they have their own 'source' which,IMO,makes this a topic at least worthy of discussion.

If you find that difficult to grasp I would wager the Transfer forum is a place you should avoid.

FantasyIreland said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
FantasyIreland said:

Really now......

I suspect it is bollocks hence the second sentence of my post,i thought that might be the give away..........

However.....link or not..... The Express are reporting this 'story' which suggests they have their own 'source' which,IMO,makes this a topic at least worthy of discussion.

If you find that difficult to grasp I would wager the Transfer forum is a place you should avoid.

No not at all, when I first started posting I spent a lot of time on the transfer forum, but generally bored of it now. It does serve a purpose though, knownouts like you to chew over which flavour of the month could replace our squad players. :)

Not really much point of discussing it because it is a non starter, if he wanted to leave Germany he had the chance prior to signing for Bayern. I can't think of many Germans at the top of their game that have left Bayern to play abroad (when they had a choice), Bayern's allure is highlighted by the fact that Jerome Boateng left is without a second thought.

Its the transfer forum,where 'news' is reported as well as rumours,gossip and occasionally..... fact - this place would be very dull if we stuck to your suggested rigidity.

Besides,not all of us have the fortune of having your knowledge and expertise on all things football,i can only aspire to such heights......

FantasyIreland said:
Its the transfer forum,where 'news' is reported as well as rumours,gossip and occasionally..... fact - this place would be very dull if we stuck to your suggested rigidity.

Besides,not all of us have the fortune of having your knowledge and expertise on all things football,i can only aspire to such heights......

Saw the headline on MOTD when Linekar was showing us tomorrows back page headlines.As you say,it doesn`t matter one jot if its tue or not,the fact is its being reported.

A non starter on this one but it is an indication we are looking to sign a keeper next summer imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.