Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksinssoldier said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
Fuck off and fuck off now.

Absolutely clueless. How we have ended up with this guesser I'll never know.

Predictable, inflexible, stubborn, naive, slow to react, repeats the same mistake time and again and nowhere near what this group of players, the fans and the owner deserve.

Soriano and Txiki need to swallow their pride and fuck him off tonight. If that's too much for them then they need to go as well.

Rogers has given him a lesson today. That's how bad he is.

Who've your gang got in champs league btw?

No rag mate. His post is spot on unfortunately.

Txiki is asleep at the wheel.

He has presided over a shocking period of regression and an ageing of the squad that is criminal for a DOF. If he isn't there to guard against that then what is he there for?

He needs to go,no doubt about that now. He can also take a fair few of those players aswel.

Whole strategy needs a rethink. We don't have Messi and Iniesta, we can't just waltz into Anfield and do as we like.

I hope our next manager is a tactician who can replace the soft players with tough ones.

it seems that every time he has to come up with a game strategy to get us through a tough game, there doesnt appear to be one.

too many times i have sat and watched a disjointed team playing like strangers. thanks for the cup wins last year mate, but now its time to take a punt on a hungrier manager......who has some semblance of a game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.