Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rushts said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
Fuck off and fuck off now.

Absolutely clueless. How we have ended up with this guesser I'll never know.

Predictable, inflexible, stubborn, naive, slow to react, repeats the same mistake time and again and nowhere near what this group of players, the fans and the owner deserve.

Soriano and Txiki need to swallow their pride and fuck him off tonight. If that's too much for them then they need to go as well.

Rogers has given him a lesson today. That's how bad he is.

Who've your gang got in champs league btw?

No rag mate. His post is spot on unfortunately.

Txiki can go with him, as far as I am concerned.

2 games running he has no protection in front of the back 4 when we're up against a creative attacking line. We can all see that we can't defend and need someone in front to do it. How on earth can someone be so tactically inept every single week!?

rushts said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
Fuck off and fuck off now.

Absolutely clueless. How we have ended up with this guesser I'll never know.

Predictable, inflexible, stubborn, naive, slow to react, repeats the same mistake time and again and nowhere near what this group of players, the fans and the owner deserve.

Soriano and Txiki need to swallow their pride and fuck him off tonight. If that's too much for them then they need to go as well.

Rogers has given him a lesson today. That's how bad he is.

Who've your gang got in champs league btw?

No rag mate. His post is spot on unfortunately.

Txiki can go with him, as far as I am concerned.

One-dimensional coach. Average at best. He does not learn from his mistakes. I am done with him.

I hope he can guide us to Top 4. And then I hope he's relieved of his duties, with a huge overhaul, with everyone apart from Silva and Aguero under review, and we really revitalize our club. New style, new flair, young, hungry squad.

We need to qualify for the CL, and then at least we might be able to keep Aguero if we can promise him new stars like Pogba/Koke etc., need a £150m+ and I'd be prepared to sacrifice one or two of the status quo to do so.

That'll do for me now! No confidence in him and want him, his staff and the barca boys out! We look unfit and uninterested! Laughing stock again and enough is enough! Khaldhoon must pull the trigger asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.