Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love Simeone. Happy to sacrifice attacking play for success, especially in Europe. We would terrific with hard work and pressing the opposition. Atletico are the best team in the world without the ball and on our day we are already one of the best teams in the world with the ball.

bugsyblue said:
I'd love Simeone. Happy to sacrifice attacking play for success, especially in Europe. We would terrific with hard work and pressing the opposition. Atletico are the best team in the world without the ball and on our day we are already one of the best teams in the world with the ball.

Simeone is a talented coach, but for us to play like that we'd need 8 or 9 new first team players!

Shaelumstash said:
bugsyblue said:

Simeone is a talented coach, but for us to play like that we'd need 8 or 9 new first team players!
Don't want that nasty bastard, he's the same as that sneaky, sly bitter twat Maureen...
Yes he may be a great coach but his team are an echo of his volatile, mardarse and unsporting personna...
It's a no from me thanks.

Shaelumstash said:
bugsyblue said:

Why? Any player can press the opposition and chase down play. I don't get this you need a certain type of player for them to work hard.

When Pellegrini does go i just dont see our owner wanting Simeone.

blueinsa said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
blueinsa said:
When Pellegrini does go i just dont see our owner wanting Simeone.
Why's that, pet?

At a guess pettle, the same reason he didn't want Bob any more.
Your obsession with Bob is unhealthy, to say the least. Now back to my question, which was, why wouldn't our owner want Simeone as his replacement?
Oh and to save your blushes, it's petal as in metal, not pettle as in kettle ;0), pet.

bugsyblue said:
Shaelumstash said:
bugsyblue said:

Why? Any player can press the opposition and chase down play. I don't get this you need a certain type of player for them to work hard.

Any player can, but not every player will do it as effectively. Milner, Kompany, Zabba could play like that now. Could Silva, Nasri, Dzeko thrive in that system? I don't think they would.

Simeone is a ****, I wouldn't want him any more than I'd want Mourinho. Sky would bloody love it though, they'd never have to actually talk about the football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.