Manuel Pellegrini season overview

nikoman said:
CTID101 said:
nikoman said:
Class as always. Manuel will be comenting at TVN (chilean national tv channel) for the world cup, so we can be learning from the master even more than now.
Shame I don't speak the lingo, can only imagine the insight into tactics etc that Pellegrini will be giving throughout the game.
He won't be an Owen or Quinn, that's for sure.
I'll try to post the most important insights, don't worry !

As a fellow chilean, I can help commenting about Manuel's observations too... stay connected!!

BlueDejong said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1m
PELLEGRINI EXCLUSIVE: The boss talks to CityTV & picks out his highlights of a superb season

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2014/May/Manuel-Pellegrini-season-overview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... n-overview</a>

Nice interview. Enjoyed that.

You can see the respect that this guy has in the world of football not just by the players but the supporters and directors to and we are very lucky to have him here at City, a few had a pop at him in the premier league but he is ice cool and doesn't react, you can tell he doesn't like Maureen as there is some previous there from Madrid but usually you can't get in to mind games with him and I think that's what winds up the other managers

northstander said:
after a sluggish start, i and many others had many doubts he was up to job, Manuel you proved us wrong, THANKYOU, but still pissed off with the FA cup defeat by wigan, domestic treble next season please, I LOVE the FA cup, title & FA cup and champions league would be acceptable though !

Bollocks that, the Charity Shield must be included as well I'm afraid or he'll just have to go!!!.....lol!!!

Far_southerner said:
nikoman said:
CTID101 said:
Shame I don't speak the lingo, can only imagine the insight into tactics etc that Pellegrini will be giving throughout the game.
He won't be an Owen or Quinn, that's for sure.
I'll try to post the most important insights, don't worry !

As a fellow chilean, I can help commenting about Manuel's observations too... stay connected!!

I´m chilean too, I think that he would provide all his wisdom at the same style and pace he use in his Press Conferences. We can learn a lot if we remain awake :-p, lucky for us some of our matches are at midday.

A total pro,calm and collected and now seems to have the premier league sussed,which doesn't bode well for our opposition!

I had my doubts about him but two trophies in his first season has proved me wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.