Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe that the next 10 days could see the end of his reign, however unlikely there is a chance that we could lose to the rags. Newcastle and fuck up the CL, Pressure time for Pelle and i'm not sure he is flexible enough in his approach to change things.

hope im wrong

Just as stubborn as Mancini and that was his downfall. Just refuses to change things till it's too late

dobobobo said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
The guy is a fraud. Why people waffle on about him doing a double in his first season is beyond me. It was never down to him, it was down to Yaya and his individual brilliance. I hope he also sent a bunch of flowers to Demba Ba for saving his job. Had we fallen short last season, he would be gone in this upcoming January.

*Rolls on floor laughing*

*Struggles to get up*

*Rolls on the floor laughing some more*

Where do they come from dobobobo?

In Pellegrini I trust, the team let us down not the Manager. YaYa was not the difference last season either. Plus this season YaYa is rubbish.

Eccles Blue said:
dobobobo said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
The guy is a fraud. Why people waffle on about him doing a double in his first season is beyond me. It was never down to him, it was down to Yaya and his individual brilliance. I hope he also sent a bunch of flowers to Demba Ba for saving his job. Had we fallen short last season, he would be gone in this upcoming January.

*Rolls on floor laughing*

*Struggles to get up*

*Rolls on the floor laughing some more*

Where do they come from dobobobo?

In Pellegrini I trust, the team let us down not the Manager. YaYa was not the difference last season either. Plus this season YaYa is rubbish.

Agree, but he can't give Yaya the benefit of hoping he'll get back to last years form for much longer

abu13 said:
Hard to believe that the next 10 days could see the end of his reign, however unlikely there is a chance that we could lose to the rags. Newcastle and fuck up the CL, Pressure time for Pelle and i'm not sure he is flexible enough in his approach to change things.

hope im wrong
Whatever happens, I think he won't be sacked mid-season, just like Mancini. Board meeting for end of season review, and after the season is over then sack.

FantasyIreland said:
Got it wrong again,its becoming a worrying habit.

Just fuck this 442 bollocks off,its killing us.

Yep, he's slitting his own wrists at the moment. Piss poor management.

David Silva has to play in the no. 10 behind Aguero, no point in playing Dzeko in some of these games he's playing like a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.