Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
abu13 said:
Hard to believe that the next 10 days could see the end of his reign, however unlikely there is a chance that we could lose to the rags. Newcastle and fuck up the CL, Pressure time for Pelle and i'm not sure he is flexible enough in his approach to change things.

hope im wrong

And who would replace him?

Rammy Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Got it wrong again,its becoming a worrying habit.

Just fuck this 442 bollocks off,its killing us.

Yep, he's slitting his own wrists at the moment. Piss poor management.

Not according to Pelle, we were unlucky.

Clearly not a Top 10 manager and should be removed in the Summer. Until then we should support him.

Puppet Master Silva said:
David Silva has to play in the no. 10 behind Aguero, no point in playing Dzeko in some of these games he's playing like a waste of space.
and Dzeko can't control the ball properly and in away games its important to keep possession and not to give sloppy ball away. Jovetic by far better on that showing, hope he continues like that, providing if he ever gets a start. Would have won the game comfortably if it not were for that 442 shit.

blueparrot said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
The cookie monster said:
He's certainly a stubborn fucker with this 442........

He's turned the best defence in the league into a shambles.

Thats what people said this time last year

Was that not put down to teething problems, new to the job, implementing his style? his press conference tells you all you need to know, he said we need to score more goals, that sums it up really

He appears to be a good man manager and a decent bloke but wengeresque in his approach

Top 4 and a possible domestic cup is my prediction, if this is enough depends on the boys upstairs

Puppet Master Silva said:
David Silva has to play in the no. 10 behind Aguero, no point in playing Dzeko in some of these games he's playing like a waste of space.

I don't disagree, but problem is Silva doesn't shoot. (And he really really really should do more often.)

dobobobo said:
abu13 said:
Hard to believe that the next 10 days could see the end of his reign, however unlikely there is a chance that we could lose to the rags. Newcastle and fuck up the CL, Pressure time for Pelle and i'm not sure he is flexible enough in his approach to change things.

hope im wrong

I'd plum for Martinez, bring Ross along as well.

cookster said:
dobobobo said:
abu13 said:

hope im wrong

And Everton are going to replace Martinez with whom at this point in the season?

SO many mard arses on this thread!! GIVING UP IN OCTOBER jesus support the manager and the team ffs ...

cookster said:
dobobobo said:
abu13 said:

hope im wrong

Martinez can't coach defence properly either. But he atleast he is not using 442 shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.