Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
kupest said:
This thread is amazing ! We win a derby, where the ref fucked up a lot and the people want to sack Pellegrine WHAT !

He has pissed on a few chips and some had their scripts ready for after the match.

Fucking crazy this place.

KippaxCitizen said:
I was already losing patience with him but now I'm losing faith in him.

The substitutions were atrocious. They totally swung the game in United's - 10 Man United at that - favour. To bring off Milner who was exemplary was extremely poor. We lost his work rate and dangerous play for Nasri who isn't fit and doesn't have anywhere near the workrate or defensive nouse of Milner. And to bring on the hapless Džeko for Jovetić caused a huge vacuum in midfield for United - who, again, had a man less - to exploit because Džeko is not the man you need in that situation at all. (Although not everything came off for Jovetić, he worked hard and was dropping into midfield).

He realised his fuck ups and rectified it by bringing on Fernandinho but he did that and pissed off the clubs star player (Kun) who should never have had to leave he pitch in this game.

Pellegrini nearly fucked that up for us. I'm not impressed with him at all this season. He needs to fucking sort this out!

I hope Txiki Begiristain has him in the office tomorrow morning for a bollocking!

Hard to disagree with that, was fuming with the Milner sub especially.

Damocles said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I was already losing patience with him but now I'm losing faith in him.

The substitutions were atrocious. They totally swung the game in United's - 10 Man United at that - favour. To bring off Milner who was exemplary was extremely poor. We lost his work rate and dangerous play for Nasri who isn't fit and doesn't have anywhere near the workrate or defensive nouse of Milner. And to bring on the hapless Džeko for Jovetić caused a huge vacuum in midfield for United - who, again, had a man less - to exploit because Džeko is not the man you need in that situation at all. (Although not everything came off for Jovetić, he worked hard and was dropping into midfield).

He realised his fuck ups and rectified it by bringing on Fernandinho but he did that and pissed off the clubs star player (Kun) who should never have had to leave he pitch in this game.

Pellegrini nearly fucked that up for us. I'm not impressed with him at all this season. He needs to fucking sort this out!

I hope Txiki Begiristain has him in the office tomorrow morning for a bollocking!

BREAKING NEWS: MANAGER RESTS PLAYERS FOR IMPORTANT MIDWEEK FIXTURE

More at 11....
Complete and utter tosh!

blueinsa said:
He has pissed on a few chips

The bitterness is off the charts with some of them. No matter how much you hate the manager, at least allow yourself a night off for beating the scum!

Still they can't bring me down. I make that Manuel Pellegrini's Manchester City 8 Scum 1 on aggregate and 9 points out of 9. Think he's got to grips with what the Manchester derby is about. :)

blueinsa said:
kupest said:
This thread is amazing ! We win a derby, where the ref fucked up a lot and the people want to sack Pellegrine WHAT !

He has pissed on a few chips and some had their scripts ready for after the match.

Some had us losing before the match as well. Its seems only a 4/5-0 would satisfy people. Remember United got a 1-1 with Chelsea.

kupest said:
blueinsa said:
kupest said:

Some had us losing before the match as well. Its seems only a 4/5-0 would satisfy people. Remember United got a 1-1 with Chelsea.

We could have won 10-0 mate. For a few on here it wouldnt have mattered one jot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.