Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Frightening thing is for our rivals, we will only get better next year, the players have adapted to his methods and after the first 10 games we went on a magical run.

great point, that coupled with the fact that injuries shouldn't be half as bad as they were, we should be frightening next year

forevermancity said:
Frightening thing is for our rivals, we will only get better next year, the players have adapted to his methods and after the first 10 games we went on a magical run.

great point, that coupled with the fact that injuries shouldn't be half as bad as they were, we should be frightening next year

And with a 100% fit Jovetic (fingers crossed) it'll be like having a new signing and option going forward.

I spoke to somebody who stewards the tunnel at White Hart Lane last week. He said that Pellegrini was the only manager who stopped to talk to him and his colleagues when walking out onto the pitch and confirmed the 'charming man' image that he's getting. Very complimentary about Kompany and, surprisingly, Jovetic too.

Danamy said:
forevermancity said:

And with a 100% fit Jovetic (fingers crossed) it'll be like having a new signing and option going forward.

Unstoppable

forevermancity said:
Danamy said:
forevermancity said:

Unstoppable

That run we went on in December to February was one of the best set of performances I've ever seen. Especially when you factor no Aguero or Jovetic.

Pellers was as cool as a cucumber for the run in. It must have had a major calming effect on the players.
Much better 2nd half of the season for defending and substitutions. Gave the 2nd string a chance to shine as well that they took with both hands.
Overall 8/10. Great football to watch and we can only get better.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYJ4Vi07pVg[/video]

A video I made asking how last summers signings have done... do you think they all did well?

Pellegrini is very good but I think we need a better a manager to compete in Champions League. Pelle is only suited for small games, and when we face teams like Bayern, Real, the weaknesses are exposed. C'mon, with the money we have spent, we should have at least proceeded to Semi-final. And I doubt that if keep that form against big teams next season, even Premier League will be difficult.
I think Pellegrini is much better than Mancini, but is still one level below the Best Managers like Ferguson, Ancelotti, Klopp, and Mourinho of several years ago.
How about Simeone anyone? takes a team with very limited budget to Final CL and Champion of La Liga.

TheUndertaker294 said:
Pellegrini is very good but I think we need a better a manager to compete in Champions League. Pelle is only suited for small games, and when we face teams like Bayern, Real, the weaknesses are exposed. C'mon, with the money we have spent, we should have at least proceeded to Semi-final. And I doubt that if keep that form against big teams next season, even Premier League will be difficult.
I think Pellegrini is much better than Mancini, but is still one level below the Best Managers like Ferguson, Ancelotti, Klopp, and Mourinho of several years ago.
How about Simeone anyone? takes a team with very limited budget to Final CL and Champion of La Liga.

Couldn't agree more mate. We also need to sort that midfield out. Huddleston is the guy to sort us out. Carrick maybe.

de niro said:
TheUndertaker294 said:

Couldn't agree more mate. We also need to sort that midfield out. Huddleston is the guy to sort us out. Carrick maybe.
:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.