Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheUndertaker294 said:
Pellegrini is very good but I think we need a better a manager to compete in Champions League. Pelle is only suited for small games, and when we face teams like Bayern, Real, the weaknesses are exposed. C'mon, with the money we have spent, we should have at least proceeded to Semi-final. And I doubt that if keep that form against big teams next season, even Premier League will be difficult.
I think Pellegrini is much better than Mancini, but is still one level below the Best Managers like Ferguson, Ancelotti, Klopp, and Mourinho of several years ago.
How about Simeone anyone? takes a team with very limited budget to Final CL and Champion of La Liga.

Rag alert

Exeter Blue I am here said:
TheUndertaker294 said:
Pellegrini is very good but I think we need a better a manager to compete in Champions League. Pelle is only suited for small games, and when we face teams like Bayern, Real, the weaknesses are exposed. C'mon, with the money we have spent, we should have at least proceeded to Semi-final. And I doubt that if keep that form against big teams next season, even Premier League will be difficult.
I think Pellegrini is much better than Mancini, but is still one level below the Best Managers like Ferguson, Ancelotti, Klopp, and Mourinho of several years ago.
How about Simeone anyone? takes a team with very limited budget to Final CL and Champion of La Liga.

Rag alert

Just a bit.

de niro said:
TheUndertaker294 said:

Rag alert

Just a bit.

Got to admire his dedication though. Getting up at 7am on a Sunday morning in his Ryan Giggs jammies, to post about City. Lame is an understatement!

Frustrated we didnt win the fa cup as well but what a difference in the happiness of the squad eh? Also the football at times has just been sensational! 4 quality additions to the squad and I genuinely think we could push for champions league!

I live in Japan so its not 7 00 here lol
why dont you listen to someone with unbiased view of the manager? Im not a hardcore fans like you guys, actually Man City is my2nd fav team after Ac Milan
Manuel is a great manager, the squad still has some problems though. Im just concerned that Manual is not the long term choice cause he is quite old already.

I couldn't help but pull this post forward from 4th August 2013, if it takes him a year to settle in then we're in for a treat next season?

Danamy said:
After speaking to a Malaga season ticket holder the word he used is "patience"

As you can imagine he's still on cloud 9 after last seasons Champs League tour along with disappointment with the Dortmund decisions, he has nothing but admiration for MP but said we all need to be patient.

It took MP a season to settle in at Malaga and for his philosophy to be taken on board by the squad.

I'm expecting runners up this season and last 8 in the Champs League, after that the sky's the limit.

TheUndertaker294 said:
Morning, dickhead.

de niro said:
de niro said:
Just a bit.

Got to admire his dedication though. Getting up at 7am on a Sunday morning in his Ryan Giggs jammies, to post about City. Lame is an understatement!

its not 7 am where he lives.

I'm surprised they even have the internet in that region of Vietnam

Damocles said:
de niro said:

its not 7 am where he lives.

I'm surprised they even have the internet in that region of Vietnam

I take it you disapproved his post claiming he was in another part of Asia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.