Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
BlueTG said:
I know he's only been here one season, but he has an impressive 72% win percentage! Just stumbled across that fact so thought I'd report it for any keen statisticians.

Does that include the fa cup?

It includes fa cup, league cup, and champions league. (All competitions)

de niro said:
BlueTG said:
I know he's only been here one season, but he has an impressive 72% win percentage! Just stumbled across that fact so thought I'd report it for any keen statisticians.

You and that FA cup ey.

BlueTG said:
de niro said:
BlueTG said:

You and that FA cup ey.

I love the obsession with that fateful day in the FA Cup! I almost expected to see that comment when I clicked on this thread. De Niro has an apprentice too now so I expect to see a lot of similar comments from the two of them over the course of the next season!

Do you suppose anyone has ever broached the subject of a more modern haircut for Mr. Pellegrini? Speaking strictly from a holistic standpoint I think a more stylish hairdo that better reflects our forward-thinking club would be more appropriate

de niro said:
BlueTG said:

Do the Mancini disciples include the Wembley farce against Wigan?

supercity88 said:
BlueTG said:
de niro said:
You and that FA cup ey.

I love the obsession with that fateful day in the FA Cup! I almost expected to see that comment when I clicked on this thread. De Niro has an apprentice too now so I expect to see a lot of similar comments from the two of them over the course of the next season!
Who is the disciple?

BlueTG said:
supercity88 said:
BlueTG said:
You and that FA cup ey.

Who is the disciple?

I can't remember now, I will have a search but in another thread a newbie (De Niro in disguise possibly) posted something akin to De Niro's stance on the FA Cup from last season!

fernandinosaur said:
Do you suppose anyone has ever broached the subject of a more modern haircut for Mr. Pellegrini? Speaking strictly from a holistic standpoint I think a more stylish hairdo that better reflects our forward-thinking club would be more appropriate

Totally agree. That dry, grey, wiry, psuedo-mullet looks like it would be at home on a late 70s / early 80s medical drama or cop show. Not exactly fitting for one of the top clubs in Europe in 2014. Especially when you consider how sensational Mancini's hair was. Typical City!

Roberto-Mancini-Mancheste-007.jpg

240131-9aab242a-a7ed-11e3-8dfc-d9063670fb71.jpg

supercity88 said:
BlueTG said:
supercity88 said:
Who is the disciple?

I can't remember now, I will have a search but in another thread a newbie (De Niro in disguise possibly) posted something akin to De Niro's stance on the FA Cup from last season!

i have no apprentice, dont need one.
i work alone.

pelli threw away a trophy. end of.

clown.
you wont see me anywhere near a game whilst he is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.