Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityStu said:
I spoke to somebody who stewards the tunnel at White Hart Lane last week. He said that Pellegrini was the only manager who stopped to talk to him and his colleagues when walking out onto the pitch and confirmed the 'charming man' image that he's getting. Very complimentary about Kompany and, surprisingly, Jovetic too.

He is a quality gentleman, who conducts himself professionally and leads from the front.
Bearing in mind we were 8th early in the season, and we spent months grinding the competition down.
His cool head, and focussed attention on City has been very impressive.

We should remember turning over Bayern at their ground.
And the first goal we conceded to Barca the challenge was outside the box when they got a penalty,

Having said that, if we had remained in the CL and FA Cup it might have affected our PL results. So all in all no complaints from me... He's the man !

TGR said:
Holloway is one of the very few managers who is and always has been pro City.
He is the village idiot who likes the sound of his own voice more than anyone else's
But pro City.

completely and utterly wrong.

jimharri said:
Sack him. Fucking useless. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

This...importantly why didn't he recall zaba, aguero and MDM when he knows they are match fit !

dennishasdoneit said:
TGR said:
Holloway is one of the very few managers who is and always has been pro City.
He is the village idiot who likes the sound of his own voice more than anyone else's
But pro City.

completely and utterly wrong.

Somewhere twixt the two. He used to rubbish us at every opportunity, but after we gave him a stick of rock on his first trip to the Etihad and generally made him feel important, he's eaten out of our hands like a tamed puppy. Always very pro-City these days

I know he's only been here one season, but he has an impressive 72% win percentage! Just stumbled across that fact so thought I'd report it for any keen statisticians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.