Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mister Appointment said:
His job is more than just to not make headlines though.

I feel sometimes he's not given enough credit precisely because he's such a quiet, humble, and unassuming man. The football we've played under him and continue to play is truly out of this world. As i said earlier I think he's improved all our players both individually and collectively. On every level we couldn't find a better manager and coach for the club. Was a travesty he didn't get manager of the season and it's a shame he doesn't get the kind of credit he right deserves.

The credit will come for him this season. As we continue to fulfil our true potential, the whole world will sit up and notice. And he will take enormous credit from all quarters because there's absolutely nothing not to admire and respect him for. He's intelligent, he's decent, he's popular, he's magnanimous...and his football is sublime.

The best manager I've ever had the pleasure of managing my club. How refreshing it is to turn up at the ground and feel pleased every week that he's picked the right team. How great it is to see him run rings around the journalists, sitting there on a higher plane, one step ahead. How superb it is to trust that he's looking after our prize assets, motivating them, making them hungry for more. And how superb it is to finally be off the front pages, and to be operating as a unit, a team.

What a decision by the club to appoint this man. He is making the sheikh's dreams, and mine, come true. He will lift the Champions league trophy for this club soon.

Dropped a ricket yesterday IMO DD not picking Dzeko from the off. Agree with everything else though
Picking Sagna ahead of Zabaleta proved to be another rick although understandable

On the issue of Pellers starting with Kun

This has happened to Dzeko before (i.e. playing really well and then dropped) and guess what happened to his form?? You'd also have thought he'd be far more suited to countering Crouch's aerial ability in the box -

Plus, Aguero's been amazing coming on as impact while slowly gaining full fitness

bluemoon98 said:
Saw him after the game yesterday driving home in a range rover, he has his window open so i said hi and he gave a slight smile and a wave.Seemed pretty pissed off so would I if that was my team's performance

He was off to the airport. He stopped for loads of photos with fans while he waited for his flight but definitely wasn't a happy man. Seems a genuinely top man though.

Didsbury Dave said:
Mister Appointment said:
His job is more than just to not make headlines though.

I feel sometimes he's not given enough credit precisely because he's such a quiet, humble, and unassuming man. The football we've played under him and continue to play is truly out of this world. As i said earlier I think he's improved all our players both individually and collectively. On every level we couldn't find a better manager and coach for the club. Was a travesty he didn't get manager of the season and it's a shame he doesn't get the kind of credit he right deserves.

The credit will come for him this season. As we continue to fulfil our true potential, the whole world will sit up and notice. And he will take enormous credit from all quarters because there's absolutely nothing not to admire and respect him for. He's intelligent, he's decent, he's popular, he's magnanimous...and his football is sublime.

The best manager I've ever had the pleasure of managing my club. How refreshing it is to turn up at the ground and feel pleased every week that he's picked the right team. How great it is to see him run rings around the journalists, sitting there on a higher plane, one step ahead. How superb it is to trust that he's looking after our prize assets, motivating them, making them hungry for more. And how superb it is to finally be off the front pages, and to be operating as a unit, a team.

What a decision by the club to appoint this man. He is making the sheikh's dreams, and mine, come true. He will lift the Champions league trophy for this club soon.

Dropped a ricket yesterday IMO DD not picking Dzeko from the off. Agree with everything else though

Did you think? I was happy with the side put out, I fact I predicted all eleven.

I thought the one sub that didn't work was dzeko for jovetic. Jovetic wasn't playing well but has that spark to open a packed defence. But dzeko does get goals in Those situations from loose balls I suppose.

Just one of those once-a-season games where all the key players underperform and the opposition ride their luck to me. No big deal.

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Did you think? I was happy with the side put out, I fact I predicted all eleven.

I thought the one sub that didn't work was dzeko for jovetic. Jovetic wasn't playing well but has that spark to open a packed defence. But dzeko does get goals in Those situations from loose balls I suppose.

Just one of those once-a-season games where all the key players underperform and the opposition ride their luck to me. No big deal.
Your positive nonchalance is to be admired.

Hey if the managers unhappy . I'm happy because that shows he cares . We have had too managers in the past who haven't given shit . Yesterday's result was poor but I don't blame Manuel . Let's face it shit happens !!!

Got his team selection wrong yesterday milner should have played as well as dzeko. Was let down by his players tho up to stoke scoring the players were just waiting for the ball to go in the net instead of making it go in. Like we had a god given right to win the game with out trying. This is the year you needed to learn Manuel hopefully you will turn it round like last season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.