Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise from RAWK

Pretty obvious we set up to counter City and instead Pellegrini has played a blinder. City defended deep put men behind the ball (9 at times) and totally reversed the game. As usual we gave a soft goal away and then proceeded to get counter attacked by the best team in the league.

Pellegrini had it spot on. Luckily for us our season wont be defined by a loss at the Etihad.

Well done, Manuel. One of the difficult fixtures down.

Just said he played nasri on the right (usually plays on the left) because he thought liverpool were weak down that side. All three goals came down right. But yeah, he knows nothing about tactics...

Blankomania said:
Just said he played nasri on the right (usually plays on the left) because he thought liverpool were weak down that side. All three goals came down right. But yeah, he knows nothing about tactics...

But he didn't say his side were the 'best' side, or extol on how he's been allowing wayward souls to suck the milk of human kindness from his glorious teet for so long.

I just trust this guy to put the right team and choose the right tactics for the job. I have given up trying to second guess his tactics and the like, and as many in the pre match thread discussed only having one up top should really give up as well. :-)

I think Manuel has studied the Chelsea 2-0 win at Anfield.

He set us up brilliantly tonight and we stifled their ability to counter really nicely.

Intelligent chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.