Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he's our manager for many years to come. A thoroughly class act.

Don't know if everyone will agree but it's a testament to how good he is on the training ground that with the exception of Joe Hart, I'd say every one of our outfield first team players has improved under him. Some of them dramatically. We were always going to be a frightening prospect if we became more than the sum of our parts, and that is what we're becoming.

Classy, humble, respectful, intelligent, and most importantly, fucking talented as a coach and manager. We're lucky to have him and his shoes will be fucking big shoes to fill when he does one day leave us.

Just to open this up abit (and btw, for what its worth I think he is Citys greatest signing in the last 20 years) but what would happen if this wonderful, slightly more mature, long way from home GENTLEMAN was to leave for whatever reason. Who would be fit to lace his boots?

I certainly wouldnt want the chosen nob and while Rodgers does play some good stuff.....he does have an air of Partridge about him at times and last season he did prove to be not quite the finished product. I like the cut of ya mans Jib at Spurs but obviously the next two seasons will tell us all about him. Personally I would go for:

1. Martinez, 2.Pochatino, 3. Rodgers and keep an eye on 4. Uve

He out-thought Brenda from start to finish. Well done to him last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.