Maradona at it now!!

Alba555 said:
Provisional Squad Not Going To The World Cup...... Cech(GK), Marcelo (DEF), Alex (DEF), Lescott (DEF) , Corluka (DEF) , Nasri (LM), Joao Moutinho (CM) , Modric (CM), Ronaldinho (RM), Pato (ST) , Totti (ST)

Subs: Given, Aurelio, Zhirkov, Zanetti, Cambiasso Viera, Petric, Arshavin, Adebayor, Neymar, Adriano, Benzema, Van Nistelrooy, Zamora, Toni, Miccoli, Riera, Srna, Bale, Bellamy, Hargreaves.

Should be from teams that only qualified, then it wouldnt look that great

Unbelieveable . However not totally unexpected. Zanettti and even Ruben Ayala (250 caps betwen them) would have brought much needed experience to a squad that has a lot of Argentinian based players. Zanetti although 35 also would have offered versatillity. The feeling is though that they woould undermine Maradonna's "authority"..

As for Cambiasso..well IMHO he's one of the best midfielders in the world. To leave him out is criminal. He also can play CB in an emergencey

Maradonna...worlds best ever player but on a managerial level strictly "Yellow Van"...they'll probably now defy all the ods now and win the thing !!

Big mistake on his part for leaving out Cambiasso, that will come back and bite him in his BIG FAT ARSE, big time.

I wouldnt be suprised it he left Messi & Tevez out, he his clueless but like England Rugby in 2003 they have players who are good enough to win it inspite of the clown in charge.

Zanetti is 36.

The difference between teams like Brazil, Argentina and Spain is that they can leave top class players out of their squad whilst england take players like Upson and Parker

Leaving Cambiasso out is an absolute disgrace. It really is not fair to a world class palyer like that who's been in great form to deny him the oppostunity to play in a world cup. As a spectator I want to see the best players in it and I feel a bit short changed that Cambiasso won't be there

The Fat el Hombre said:
Leaving Cambiasso out is an absolute disgrace. It really is not fair to a world class palyer like that who's been in great form to deny him the oppostunity to play in a world cup. As a spectator I want to see the best players in it and I feel a bit short changed that Cambiasso won't be there

Maradona has left out 3 players who have played a key part in Inter getting to the champions leauge final and took 2 players who have played a full season in the championship in England

And he's left out Gonzalez at Marseille, only to bring in Coloccini and Maxi Rodriguez, cock ups galore from Maradona IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.