Maradona plea to City

Fuck off Knobrock. His own fault not ours. Would love to of been a fly on the wall when Zab found out about this after he's just got into the stating eleven for us and has hardly been picked for Arg before.

He's shitting it at the prospect of missing out on South Africa. But let me get this straight, Maradonna is asking for our players to be rested just so they can play a friendly for their country?? Course you can Diego. We don't mind one bit. So what if these players are being paid hundreds of thousands of squids a week to play for the club and who cares if people come back crocked and jet lagged and what does it matter that we will suffer another interruption in our momentum as a result of these wretched internationals? Be our guest.

Twatzoid Maradonna.

Argentina should of qualified ages ago, how is he still in a job. However with the state they are in it is A fair request, come on guys it's the world cup, I'm not saying we should say yes but they certainly need carlos fit. As far as I was aware he never favoured zab but I don't really give a shit bout international football.

lovecityhateunited said:
Argentina should of qualified ages ago, how is he still in a job. However with the state they are in it is A fair request, come on guys it's the world cup, I'm not saying we should say yes but they certainly need carlos fit. As far as I was aware he never favoured zab but I don't really give a shit bout international football.

No, ffs. City winning a throw in is more important to me than Argentina winning the World Cup. Or England, for that matter. I'm sure the club feels the same way.

sweep said:
bluemoon32 said:
No one is stopping them, the dates don't clash, Maradona just wants us to rest them..........err, get lost Mr Maradona
A bit of a shortsighted view IMO, we will have more chance of them being left out of pointless international friendlies in future if we try and help AS LONG AS we're in a position to do so. Also, I'm sure the players would want to give themselves the best possible chance of qualifying for the WC.

So, you want us to rest players and maybe throw league points away just to help out a national side, even though the laws regarding the release of international players are completely on our side in this instance ?.......i'm sorry, that's ridiculous.
As far as the players are concerned, i have no doubt that Tevez and Zabs are the types of players that want to play on monday and will not cause problems at the club because of this, on the off chance that they kicked off with Hughes about wanting to rest ahead of international games then i hope Hughes would tell them that they are City players first & foremost and they'd better get used to it.

with out options up front, i can't see it being a major blow for us, with ade back and all....
but maradona is a cheeky c*nt, sending tevez back injured last time and expecting us to do him a favour
he's never given a shit about zab before now and now he wants him as soon as he gets a game for us

Pam said:
lovecityhateunited said:

No, ffs. City winning a throw in is more important to me than Argentina winning the World Cup. Or England, for that matter. I'm sure the club feels the same way.

If u read my post properly u will see I did not say we should agree, but I undrstand the request! I could not give a shit bout Argentina, I'm not really that bothered bout England to be honest but it is the world cup and can uimagine the chaos if arge if they miss out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.