Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

No need to get antsy.

So much nonsense in one post, well done you.

The player did not do enough to move. His agent must have known the chavs were interested before yesterday!

Fee this and fee that is nothing but tosh. For a start the fee originally was £35m, city offered £40m. Brighton then continued to play games. Now the chavs suddenly arrived and the player is away lol.

Come on now, don’t embarrass yourself anymore. Thanks for the laugh tho -:)
What more could he do if we were not willing to match the fee . We have once again fucked about for weeks with a player that in the end won’t be coming I mean did we learn nothing from the Kane Fiasco last year . And the problem will now be that every club with a left back will adding millions on and if we do go into the season not signing a left back then the higher ups should be called out for fucking up as every team will try to smoke us down that wing. Bowen will be creaming his pants waiting for Sunday .

12 months ago Zinchenko was getting peltres of numerous posters, now he is suddenly the greatest left back ever. Fact is he was never a left back and never will be a left back. He did an ok job when called upon. Love the lad for his attitude and commitmen. Cucorella will be a massive improvement

He would have been, hence my big disappointment we seem to miss out on him. And I agree on the Zinchenko ’hype’. What’s that about? He was never good enough in this position.

12 months ago Zinchenko was getting peltres of numerous posters, now he is suddenly the greatest left back ever. Fact is he was never a left back and never will be a left back. He did an ok job when called upon. Love the lad for his attitude and commitmen. Cucorella will be a massive improvement
Agree 100%
But having neither option is a fuck up in anybody’s money

What more could he do if we were not willing to match the fee . We have once again fucked about for weeks with a player that in the end won’t be coming I mean did we learn nothing from the Kane Fiasco last year . And the problem will now be that every club with a left back will adding millions on and if we do go into the season not signing a left back then the higher ups should be called out for fucking up as every team will try to smoke us down that wing. Bowen will be creaming his pants waiting for Sunday .
We learned that Haaland was the better option
And only cost a fraction spurs wanted for Kane?

The fee constantly changed. Do you want city to be seen as mugs?

No need to panic. The club will get a LB. Ake will keep Bowen quiet on Sunday. Have a little faith. The club has delivered unparalleled success on and off the field without a proper Lb. I am sure we will be ok.

The days of us paying stupid money to clubs for players with little or no experience is over and I for 1 am glad. We might not get all the transfers correct but we do ok.

Bloom is the new master negotiator must be why Brighton are in debt to the hilt.

We learned that Haaland was the better option
And only cost a fraction spurs wanted for Kane?

The fee constantly changed. Do you want city to be seen as mugs?

No need to panic. The club will get a LB. Ake will keep Bowen quiet on Sunday. Have a little faith. The club has delivered unparalleled success on and off the field without a proper Lb. I am sure we will be ok.

The days of us paying stupid money to clubs for players with little or no experience is over and I for 1 am glad. We might not get all the transfers correct but we do ok.

Bloom is the new master negotiator must be why Brighton are in debt to the hilt.
Only real debt Brighton has is to Bloom himself, and it doesn’t cost the club anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.