Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you hear that mate?
Been hinted and reported about in a few places with increasing volume in recent weeks, and all over their forums
Now so serious that even the slow BBC has reported it, with quotes from Rodgers

Leicester City: 'Difficult' window for club as it has to balance books, says Brendan Rodgers
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62378757

Lol

No need to get antsy.

So much nonsense in one post, well done you.

The player did not do enough to move. His agent must have known the chavs were interested before yesterday!

Fee this and fee that is nothing but tosh. For a start the fee originally was £35m, city offered £40m. Brighton then continued to play games. Now the chavs suddenly arrived and the player is away lol.

Come on now, don’t embarrass yourself anymore. Thanks for the laugh tho -:)
So just thick, not being thick intentionally. What more than request a transfer can he do to come? If we won’t pay for him, we can’t sign him unless you want him to pay the difference? Educate yourself on how transfers work and how it’s impossible for a player to move without a fee agreed. I’d love to see the examples of players leaving with no fee agreed. I’m all ears.

12 months ago Zinchenko was getting peltres of numerous posters, now he is suddenly the greatest left back ever. Fact is he was never a left back and never will be a left back. He did an ok job when called upon. Love the lad for his attitude and commitmen. Cucorella will be a massive improvement

Been hinted and reported about in a few places with increasing volume in recent weeks, and all over their forums

Leicester City: 'Difficult' window for club as it has to balance books, says Brendan Rodgers
Thanks for the information. Shame really as the club has been very competitive in recent seasons. Missed out on the champions league a few seasons in a row and then covid. Must be time to reset and sell a few stars. Newcastle trying to raid them now.

12 months ago Zinchenko was getting peltres of numerous posters, now he is suddenly the greatest left back ever. Fact is he was never a left back and never will be a left back. He did an ok job when called upon. Love the lad for his attitude and commitmen. Cucorella will be a massive improvement
Cucurella is off to Chelsea

Maybe they'll get Rickie Lambert and the Welsh Xavi on free transfers.

So just thick, not being thick intentionally. What more than request a transfer can he do to come? If we won’t pay for him, we can’t sign him unless you want him to pay the difference? Educate yourself on how transfers work and how it’s impossible for a player to move without a fee agreed. I’d love to see the examples of players leaving with no fee agreed. I’m all ears.
As I said earlier no need to be antsy. If you don’t agree with another poster that’s ok without sounding like a twat. I am happy to help you with any issues you may have. Anger seems to be one. Dm anytime you feel the transfer forum is getting too much.

Anyway, I will politely leave this conversation with you as it’s boring and not adding anything to the Cucu thread. If you have anything sensible to say in the future I may reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.