Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a fraud
What 93:20.

Na not having that . Guy clearly has good contacts. He got some decent info and passed it on. Didn’t work out but transfers are notoriously Difficult to finalise especially when so much money at stake.

Be a shame if people hounded him so that he doesn’t post anymore. He does it in good faith and I think people have been way to harsh on him.

What 93:20.

Na not having that . Guy clearly has good contacts. He got some decent info and passed it on. Didn’t work out but transfers are notoriously Difficult to finalise especially when so much money at stake.

Be a shame if people hounded him so that he doesn’t post anymore. He does it in good faith and I think people have been way to harsh on him.

Think someone was having him in on with the Neymar stuff.

Think someone was having him in on with the Neymar stuff.
I’m not sure that someone was having him on either as a few days later it came out in the press about a neymar/Bernardo swap. Pep was also also about neymar so there was obviously something floating about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.