Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is saying he is useless at right back, but he is a lot better at left back, we have 4 players that can play at left back and 3 at right back which one did we run out of players for last season, is it going to get any better this season? if and i do hope he comes, but if he comes one of the 4 has to leave.
no they really don't. You're just assuming Zinny will go.

no they really don't. You're just assuming Zinny will go.
They do if you want to keep to the 17 Foreign players, but i am assuming Zinny being that we would recoup most of the Cucurella fee, and that whilst he was out for most of the season he was not injured, or at least that is my belief.

They do if you want to keep to the 17 Foreign players, but i am assuming Zinny being that we would recoup most of the Cucurella fee, and that whilst he was out for most of the season he was not injured, or at least that is my belief.
Only Jesus needs to go for Phillips & Cucurella.

No one is saying he is useless at right back, but he is a lot better at left back, we have 4 players that can play at left back and 3 at right back which one did we run out of players for last season, is it going to get any better this season? if and i do hope he comes, but if he comes one of the 4 has to leave.
Which 4 players at LB ? I only know Cancelo & Zinchenko, neither of whom are natural left backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.