Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

He is happy playing for Brighton and will re visit his options next season.

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
Boo this post.

The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
You don’t know anything, and coming on to an opposing fan forum and stating what you have makes me laugh. Take a look at your own club when you mention tinpot. Sure she loves that Caribbean style beach.

Yeh, cos Cucurella‘s gonna turn down the chance to play for Pep and the champions, on the grounds that his bird likes a pebbley beach and a sea teeming with Richards. Talk about delusional

Last edited:

I guarantee if Brighton were after a player in a situation like this, you would see very similar comments on one of your own forums. It's normal, as fans we all have our own club's best interests at heart and generally have little regard for the selling club.
We want the player for the lowest price possible at the end of the day.

It's over lads.

Did you just ‘like’ your own post?

That’s pretty weird.

They booed our players in that game when a few fans were let in and they weirdly went against type and kicked fuck out of our lads, escaped at least one nailed on red card on Laporte that was much worse than offences our boys had been sent off previously.
Think it might have been a BT game? Them cunts loved it

Yeh, they were absolute twats that night. Unfortunately they had Stuart Atwell playing for them as well - one of the worst refereeing displays I’ve ever seen. They were knobheads at Wembley for the cup semi final as well. They acquitted themselves better when a fair few of them stuck around to see us lift the PL trophy in 2019, but generally speaking I’ve got no time for them. File in the same category as similarly delusional small town Johnny wankers like Southampton or Ipswich

I guarantee if Brighton were after a player in a situation like this, you would see very similar comments on one of your own forums. It's normal, as fans we all have our own club's best interests at heart and generally have little regard for the selling club.
We want the player for the lowest price possible at the end of the day.
They literally did the exact same to Getafe when they signed Cucurella last season.
Delusional beyond belief to claim this is any different

I think you will find, for every comment that might make You feel like it is just pointing and expecting, there are plenty that are fair and acknowledge Brighton's position in this. It is totally normal, for people to have takes on availability and value of players, we differ on our own never mind others'.

Think the rest of your take is quite bizarre however, but lets see how it plays out. To me, it is clear he wants to move, and Brighton want to sell. There will be a valuation to meet and sure, there will be a dance to get the most out of it. But if all parties weren't up for the move, this would have been dead ages ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.