Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF to Brighton, when City won the PL title there they let the City fans outside the ground in for free to see the post match celebrations. They didn’t have to do that. And from what I remember, bar a few angry gestures from Brighton fans, the sprinkling of City fans in the home ends where left alone to celebrate the goals. Apart from that, it’s a pain to get to, but once you get there it’s a good scoop day out before the match.

why do people here love arguing against something that was not said? That was not even what we argued about. No one here argued "Last season was bad" or "Last season's decision to not bring a striker was bad" - it's arguing that negotiations don't always pan out and sometimes its better to move to #2 on the list, that's it. It's also fine to stay with #1 and wait it out, both options are fine. this is such a common theme on this forum, people take offense to any comment and start inventing arguments that were not said.
I`ve not taken "any offense".
I`m merely pointing out that sometimes its not always about moving on to another player and we have to thank both Pep & Txiki for not flapping and waiting for another season to see what else would be available.
Thankfully we saved ourselves a monumental amount of cash thanks to My Levys stubborness, something we should all be grateful for.
You got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

TBF to Brighton, when City won the PL title there they let the City fans outside the ground in for free to see the post match celebrations. They didn’t have to do that. And from what I remember, bar a few angry gestures from Brighton fans, the sprinkling of City fans in the home ends where left alone to celebrate the goals. Apart from that, it’s a pain to get to, but once you get there it’s a good scoop day out before the match.
It’s a great place to spend a weekend full stop tbf, football or not, had many happy times in Brighton. Clubs, shops in the lanes, calling Chris Eubank a wanker in his big truck. Good times
As I said earlier, no need for any animosity whatsoever. The clubs get on very well, for example.
Just one team might buy a player from another team. Has been going on for a century, no biggie
If not, we move on. Meh
Media trying to make a big deal cos it’s City.
Don’t recall this energy and level of whipping up hostility when Ben White was off to Arsenal?
Bissouma joined Spurs almost without anybody realising.
But as soon as City show an interest in a BHAFC player it’s “bad for football”
We all know why as well. As far as the media are concerned, White money good, brown money bad

Last edited:
Have you seen Kabore play even once?
He was absolutely spectacular in AFCON, won young player of the tournament award.
Though granted the standard was pretty poor. In fact I’d say the worst AFCON I’ve ever watched.
But he also helped Troyes stay up in France with probably the lowest budget in the division.
Kid is very good. A City player? Not entirely sure but he is certainly now way above the likes of Yan Couto, who is talented but so so lightweight.
Kabore has a big frame and is only growing into it
Forest are desperate to get him on loan. Cooper knows a good young player when he sees one.
Look what he did with the lad Spence who Boro had written off.
Meanwhile, CJ Egan-Riley has been released by City to Burnley. Things might just be falling Kabore’s way
Luck, timing and opportunity can play a huge part

Last edited:
I mean, their stewards and coppers were absolutely pissing their sides behind the hands covering their mouths this day.
Fair fucks. Give them the extra £10million just for this alone.

I think he is too suited for this side to not get him. Cleary very intelligent overall play and great work rate.

I doubt we will leave this deal unless Brighton's evaluation is stupidly high like over 55-60m.

I see us doing it for 50m, while it's funny to do another 50m-ish fullback signing, he would be worth it, would definitely free up Foden or Grealish on that left side alot more.

If he is the one then pay them what they want but try and get at least 5/10 m of it in add ons. That way both clubs can sell it as a win and everyone is happy ish

We are bring in buckets of cash this window and Brighton know it.. we are hardly in a strong position so we will just have to pay up if we want him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.