Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

He is happy playing for Brighton and will re visit his options next season.

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.

You are John Aldridge and I claim my Tennants 40% extra special edition.

He has alot of energy to get back to defend aswell. Csnt see Champions league being a problem for him.

I reckon peps wanted to do 3-5-2 ever since mendy got injured.i remember the liverpool 5 nil 3-5-2 jesus and ageuro up top.Then pep had to revert back to 4-3-3
Cud we see 3-5-2 again with cucaralla and cancello as wingbacks.and laporte dias and walker as the 3 cbs with phillips rodri double pivot .interesting if so.
I've got a feeling we will play with a front two next season as well with a 2nd striker playing off/with Haaland. However, I don't think we will play with 3 centre backs. (At least I hope we don't as it reduces the number of our creative players in midfield).

I hope we play 4-1-3-2. The full backs can then play as wingbacks in possession with Phillips/Rodri dropping in the middle to give a defensive 3. It's a much more offensive system and allows our creative/attacking players to wreak havoc on our opponents.

Welcome and many thanks for your insight and concern about the attractiveness of our club. We realise that having to move to a frozen wasteland where you are forever tripping over defecating whippets is a problem for many players so if you go to our forum thread called Collar Site Development you will see how we are addressing this. In a nutshell..

The Beswick Lido will be a private 2.4 mile artificial beach with 1,000 fuck off big infra-red lamps running its entire length (you know the type you get if you have an iguana as a pet, but only much bigger than those). As the clubs research and development arm is as well backed and run as the football team we are also quite close to perfecting artificial sky*. That said we don’t like to leave anything to chance, so we have also commissioned the world’s largest transparent tarpaulin as a contingency. LES, the state-of-the-art Lido Entertainment System will pipe constant Bebel Gilberto and Gypsy-Kings music through the hover loungers to keep the players and their families permanently content. There's loads of other innovations too but anyway, have a look for yourself here and see what you think and thanks once again for your concern.

(*tbh - once it’s perfected we’ll probably scale it up and ruin the Mediterranean package holiday industry in the same way we’ve ruined football).
Also known as the Therme water park, scheduled to be ready in 18 months

I've got a feeling we will play with a front two next season as well with a 2nd striker playing off/with Haaland. However, I don't think we will play with 3 centre backs. (At least I hope we don't as it reduces the number of our creative players in midfield).

I hope we play 4-1-3-2. The full backs can then play as wingbacks in possession with Phillips/Rodri dropping in the middle to give a defensive 3. It's a much more offensive system and allows our creative/attacking players to wreak havoc on our opponents.
Yeh thats what the percentage think pep will play but either way i cant wait .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.