Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes rate very highly, however that is playing him as a wing back, not seen enough of him in a back 4.
If he comes and he's a Brighton player which should be respected, but If he comes he will be expected to play in midfield at full back and in wide positions IMO similar to how Cancelo and Zinchenko play.

In short yes, he will deliver.

I suspect again, we "may" get one more season with Marc until Potter knows he has a ready replacement to continue our progress rather than regress....further to @charliegulls comments....Bloom will have a price and wont stand in Curucellas way, that is the end of the day our model to attract young whizzkid players.

We have one kid from Paraguay just joined and looks the real deal...but Bloom won't sell without a ready replacement which we don't have "yet".
Thanks mate, I think your bang on with your assessment. Good luck in the coming season mate.

If he comes and he's a Brighton player which should be respected, but If he comes he will be expected to play in midfield at full back and in wide positions IMO similar to how Cancelo and Zinchenko play.
We have only really used him as a wing back, he was ok in a back 4, no ldea if used as a midfeild. I dont think it will be a problem for him though.

To the man city fans slightly off topic but i know u want to win everything, but is the Champions league more of a priority over the premier.

The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

He is happy playing for Brighton and will re visit his options next season.

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
Have you been to Brighton Beach mate? Bloody horrible!!!

The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

He is happy playing for Brighton and will re visit his options next season.

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
Its pep and City who wants him,we're just going with the flow fella, He's a good player and as you say its up to him.
Nothing arrogant about that.

Last edited:
To the man city fans slightly off topic but i know u want to win everything, but is the Champions league more of a priority over the premier.
No! Some want to win it just to get the monkey off our back, and would sacrifice 1 league title to do it (you can’t win the PL every year) some think Pep may walk if he did win it, but for me it’s the PL every time & I would say that from what I’ve read on ere a high percentage agree, when we go past the Rags & dippers for league wins my opinion may change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.