Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disputing his quality and his price tag is expensive, is it a release clause maybe? Mendy is still contracted and from his Instagram, he is training for a return.
He’s not coming back to City. On a side note, when Mandy was remanded Bernardo’s form picked right up, was that coincidental or was something heavy weighing on his mind? Don’t forget he was supposed to be his best mate.

I'm not disputing his quality and his price tag is expensive, is it a release clause maybe? Mendy is still contracted and from his Instagram, he is training for a return.
Mendy is leaving the UK as fast as he can if he’s cleared of charges. He ain’t taking the risk sticking around.

Mendy is leaving the UK as fast as he can if he’s cleared of charges. He ain’t taking the risk sticking around.

I know this is the Cucurella thread, so I don’t want to derail it for too long, but Mendy is in an interesting situation as he remains contracted to City til summer 2023, so he can’t just disappear as suggested without breaching his contract.

My sense is we will come to some sort of a settlement with him if he is cleared of all charges, allowing for us to release him from his contract and for him to leave the UK ASAP.

If any of the charges stick, clearly this will become a gross misconduct and dismissal situation.

I know this is the Cucurella thread, so I don’t want to derail it for too long, but Mendy is in an interesting situation as he remains contracted to City til summer 2023, so he can’t just disappear as suggested without breaching his contract.

My sense is we will come to some sort of a settlement with him if he is cleared of all charges, allowing us to release him and him to leave the UK ASAP.

If any of the charges stick, clearly this will become a gross misconduct and dismissal situation.
You are probably spot on. He won’t play for the club again. Soz for making this about Mendy.

My sense is we will come to some sort of a settlement with him if he is cleared of all charges, allowing for us to release him from his contract and for him to leave the UK ASAP.

I didn’t realise Mendy was in contract until ‘23, thought it was this summer. If he is cleared it will indeed be interesting what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.