Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but you are not addressing your post "he isn’t a left back. Let’s get real here" . You may want a different left back, fair enough, nevertheless the real fact is, he has and is a Man City left back, like it or not, so get real on that fact.

It’s quite sad people have this fixation that Zinchenko isn't a left back because he has been converted to the position relatively late in his career.

You could say the same thing about Evra, Coentrao and Roberto Carlos.

It is about attributes not natural position and it is easier to coach defensive attributes than attacking or technical aspects of the game. I'd have a spot for Zinchenko in the squad as long as he wants to be here and he is capable of competing to be part of the rotation in one or more of the following positions: LB/LW/LCM.

Last edited:
It’s quite sad people have this fixation that Zinchenko isn't a left back because he has been converted to the position relatively late in his career.

You could say the same thing about Evra, Coentrao and Roberto Carlos.

It is about attributes not natural position and it is easier to coach defensive attributes than attacking or technical aspects of the game. I'd have a spot for Zinchenko in the squad as long as he wants to be here and he is capable of competing to be part of the rotation in one or mor of the following positions: LB/LW/LCM.

I love Zinch but he only very rarely stops a cross from coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.