Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We allegedly like the player. An approach has possibly been made. It is suggested that we have made a bid. Apparently, the bid is below what the player's club are looking for.

I don't think anyone knows any more than this. We tend to keep things very private and, it appears, that Brighton are a very well run club. The media will speculate and Twitter will be full of lots of people who seek clicks for whatever they put out there, regardless of there being truth in their tweets.

Fans of nearly every club do not want to lose their best players. But, I imagine, that Getafe's fans didn't want to lose Cucurella either: it is just the nature of the beast and I don't think that this club's fanbase, in the main, can be accused of arrogance.

If BHA's valuation is £50m and ours is £30m, if no side budge on that, then it's better to just walk away.

Personally, I wouldn't pay more than £35m. We need to get the LB/LWB position sorted for once (Cancelo being the exception).

The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

He is happy playing for Brighton and will re visit his options next season.

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
I've actually never laughed so hard in my fucking life hahaha

I suggest you turn your attentions elsewhere. BHA will have a higher valuation on his head than MCFCs planned price. We will only sell if it is in our interest, not Pep’s.
It amounts to same thing. If we want to do a deal we’ll pay our valuation of the player and no more. We’ve demonstrated on numerous occasions that we will walk away if the selling club starts to take the piss. He clearly means a lot to Brighton fans but no offence he’s not that good and we’ll move on to plan b and c if necessary.

I suggest you turn your attentions elsewhere. BHA will have a higher valuation on his head than MCFCs planned price. We will only sell if it is in our interest, not Pep’s.

Normal economics based on supply and demand go out of the window when it’s Brighton I see - if The player is happy at Brighton this will be easy for their Chairman but if the player wants a move I understand his agent is a right **** so it could get interesting.

If BHA's valuation is £50m and ours is £30m, if no side budge on that, then it's better to just walk away.

Personally, I wouldn't pay more than £35m
. We need to get the LB/LWB position sorted for once (Cancelo being the exception).
That's very generous of you mate, I'll ring the club up to see if they will put the rest in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.