Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I'm another Brighton fan. Marc Cucarella has made it known that if the opportunity arises he can't turn you guys down. What he hasn't made public is if the opportunity doesn't arise would he still be happy to stay at Brighton.

At the moment it seems like he will be happy to stay if he doesn't get the opportunity, but as of yet you guys haven't bid so his happiness hasn't really been tested.

I understand that you guys have a valuation that might seem fair when it comes down to market value, but as we don't want to or need to sell (part of needing to sell is about player happiness) you have to go above it.

I think if you want him you will get him, but I also think that if you don't pay a lot of money then he will stay with us for another season.
That all seems like a reasonable assumption. As fans what we never know are those imponderables, like how much is he worth to you and to us?? If common ground/sense can be met then it may get done ,if either club feels it’s not right then it won’t.

That all seems like a reasonable assumption. As fans what we never know are those imponderables, like how much is he worth to you and to us?? If common ground/sense can be met then it may get done ,if either club feels it’s not right then it won’t.
100%.

I have seen on twitter not long ago that somebody bumped into Tony Bloom today. He says he expect you lot to come in for Marc but it will take some serious money on the table for any deal. To me that says that there has been no contact between the clubs (so anyone who says talks between both clubs are going well are wrong) but we are open for talks but if think Man City think they will get a bargain I think all in for a shock.

100%.

I have seen on twitter not long ago that somebody bumped into Tony Bloom today. He says he expect you lot to come in for Marc but it will take some serious money on the table for any deal. To me that says that there has been no contact between the clubs (so anyone who says talks between both clubs are going well are wrong) but we are open for talks but if think Man City think they will get a bargain I think all in for a shock.
As has been said before on this thread, City will only pay what they think he is worth and walk away (as they have done on numerous occasions) and look elsewhere.

100%.

We tend not to get bargains… and always think there is a “city tax”. But what other potential deals have shown is city will have a valuation of a given player .. once that is reached and it’s not accepted City will walk . Then brief we are no longer interested .

As has been said before on this thread, City will only pay what they think he is worth and walk away (as they have done on numerous occasions) and look elsewhere.
That is what we want you to do, and up to this point there is nothing that says that Cucuraella wouldn't be the ultimate professional and do his best for us this season.

100%.

1. “somebody on twitter”

2. Claiming to have just “bumped into” your owner (as you do)

3. Your owner happily providing transfer strategy information to this person he has just “bumped into”

You’re genuinely basing your opinion on this then genuinely coming onto another club’s forum to tell their fans your opinion?

You need to have a very, very long look at yourself.

We tend not to get bargains… and always think there is a “city tax”. But what other potential deals have shown is city will have a valuation of a given player .. once that is reached and it’s not accepted City will walk . Then brief we are no longer interested .
This isn't City tax. Its we don't want to sell tax. Whoever comes in for him will be met with this valuation.

As I said we don't want to sell. If you walk away this summer then we don't loose (unless Cucrellas attitude changes).

1. “somebody on twitter”

3. Your owner happily providing transfer strategy information to this person he has just “bumped into”

You’re genuinely basing your opinion on this then genuinely coming onto another club’s forum to tell their fans your opinion?

He’s not far off though. Even if someone has asked Bloom what the score is, he’s not going to say he’ll sell as soon as we make an offer.

We’ll either negotiate with him and compromise on a price, or we won’t.

It boils down to what his valuation is and how much we want Cucurella.

1. “somebody on twitter”

Yes. I didn't say he gave away a fee you were expected to pay or anything just that he is expecting you to get in contact. Why not just bump into him. I can tell you where he works if you want. He even goes to away games on the train with the fans every now and then. He even shops (and pays) in the club shop. He is a down to earth approachable person.

1. “somebody on twitter”

He seems like a reasonable poster but I have to say I thought exactly the same. Fkn twitter eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.