Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Cucu play the first 60m vs Estoril in Portugal yesterday below, starting whistle at 11:30. Played fine - he's more 2-footed than I thought. Makes a key pass for BHA's 2nd goal. Its a good workout for him. My only complaint is him effing with his hair constantly. Tie it up or wear a tiara or something - sheesh. [pro tip: put playback speed at 1.5 to shorten the watch]

Is this guy reliable?

He said the same in May, that we would present Haaland and Cucurella at beginning of June. When called out about it he just bangs on about having lots of followers or interactions. He wants to be a name imo, spout bullshit, get followers, once enough followers you become gospel, that seems to be the modus operandi thing

He said the same in May, that we would present Haaland and Cucurella at beginning of June. When called out about it he just bangs on about having lots of followers or interactions. He wants to be a name imo, spout bullshit, get followers, once enough followers you become gospel, that seems to be the modus operandi thing
Said Kane was a done deal last summer. Complete chancer

Different people have different meaning of “done deal” on here, seen many on Cucurella and other threads saying it’s done.

This is true, and I think the statement is often used to indicate that agreement with the player and agent regarding salary, has been reached. But who knows how true the statrement is.

There is so much bullshit from chancers claiming to be " in the know " that imo nothing can be taken as true until City announce the signing.

The chatter is obviously amusing however for the transfer threads but should probably not be taken too seriously .

PS I know fuck all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.