Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they will want to get him soon to start integrating him into the team before the season starts.

The Don speaks. He's not been as active with breaking stuff out of City over the past year or so. Gaughan has taken over a bit.

The article is much more informative than the tweet. He says Zinchenko is off to Arsenal for £30 million. Left back is the only priority right now and if we can't get Cucurella for cheaper than £50 million we will look elsewhere.

Let's pay 50m£. IMO Raum will not come. It's no excuses not to sign him, especially after 30M£ from Zinchenko's selling, at least 5M£ more than I expected.

35-40m for Cucurella, he isn't worth 50m at all and Brighton know that

Because he have 4 years in his contract, Brighton have the upper hands in negotiating table. It will be different if he only have 2 or 1 years on his contract.

I don't think we will get him much cheaper than 50m.

Let's pay 50m£. IMO Raum will not come. It's no excuses not to sign him, especially after 30M£ from Zinchenko's selling, at least 5M£ more than I expected.

Interesting , but why you don't think Raum would come ?

No upper hand if we walk away.

Upper hand in term they stick to their price not willing to be priced out for their long term contract player.

And our second target is being linked by many different club including the rags, have potential to be bidding war something our club is reclutant to be part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.