Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn is playing with us a little bit I reckon. He was very distant about Zinchenko's leaving in the morning, now he is telling us that we won't pay, meanwhile, Gaughan has said that it will take "a little bit" and Ballus has said that we are fully going for Cucurella. I'm much calmer than in the morning because Blackburn is irritating us with that kind of negative news.
I'll let you into a secret. The Mcfc chairman, football director and 1st team manager along with their equals at Brighton, the player & his agent will know what is going on. Everyone else is guessing so they can increase their clicks, get advertising income for pretending to be a reliable source and then leave their day job.

Someone told me they’d spent millions cleaning up the sea at Blackpool.
The last time I was there it looked exactly the same, must have just thrown a bog roll in it.

As the previous poster said the privatised water industry just pump untreated sewage into our rivers and coastal waters - because our dear government- many of whom are shareholders - oversee a regime where it’s cheaper to pollute and take the fine than act responsibly and treat the water as is their obligation. Dirtiest beaches in Europe by some distance…. The UK.

And replacing Kompany?
Major fuck up as I predicted. There was one plank on here who spent 3 months chasing me around the forum after I said we'd regret not replacing Komps & relying on Fernandinho & academy players to fill in the gaps. He soon fucked off when our season went tits up.

That was the season The Dippers won the title... The following summer we absolutely fixed that mega mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.