Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that Pep would have wanted Jesus to sign an extension but also respected he wanted regular starts. Bit of a strange one as didn't Jesus says he preferred to be a wide player.

Sterling I think it is likely both parties were ready for a change and we got good money for both.

There would have been limited playing time or prevented the purchases of Alvarez and Haaland if they had stayed as for Torres he wasn't and isn't good enough for the level we play at.

We were literally a kick off the line away from a CL final and that was bad luck as we easily deserved to win a game we dominated. It was just the year that Real Madrid had a lot of luck, given Chelsea deserved to beat them as well

I agree Cucurella is an upgrade but highly doubt any of the other two will join even if Zinchenko leaves.
If buts & maybe's mate. At the end of the day I still believe that team was as good as it would get & we need to turn those "It wudda been all so different if the ball had been kicked off the goal-line" into positives in our favour.

This can only be achieved if we make those small but crucial changes to improve us further. LB is the low hanging fruit of those incremental changes.

I've only seen highlights of Alvarez, so we march on in the new season in hope. Haaland has had a fantastic career so far, but now the reset button's been pressed & he has to restart & prove himself all over again in the infinitely more difficult Premier League.

We no longer have any flying wingers, so it'll be interesting see how we evolve in that respect, but like I said bringing in a couple of quality LB's is something we can directly address & improve upon to make those small differences count.

Loads of pictures of Cuckoo, his Mrs(who's FAF!), and his kids. Very happy family. They will miss the weather, sea, and the way of life Brighton offers if they move up to MCR. Think Claudia might struggle living in MCR. She definitely likes good weather, going out, etc.

Interesting. 'Based in Brighton'.

Claudia Rodríguez
❤️ Mom of Mateo and Río
Based in Brighton, from Barcelona
Communicator

Great family, indeed.

Doesn’t sound close at all going by the reports. city won’t pay Brighton’s current valuation, as per Blackburn last night :(
Blackburn is playing with us a little bit I reckon. He was very distant about Zinchenko's leaving in the morning, now he is telling us that we won't pay, meanwhile, Gaughan has said that it will take "a little bit" and Ballus has said that we are fully going for Cucurella. I'm much calmer than in the morning because Blackburn is irritating us with that kind of negative news.

Loads of pictures of Cuckoo, his Mrs(who's FAF!), and his kids. Very happy family. They will miss the weather, sea, and the way of life Brighton offers if they move up to MCR. Think Claudia might struggle living in MCR. She definitely likes good weather, going out, etc.

Interesting. 'Based in Brighton'.

Claudia Rodríguez
❤️ Mom of Mateo and Río
Based in Brighton, from Barcelona
Communicator

I get it's better weather than Manchester down in Brighton .... but it's not quite Barcelona levels. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.