Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have made a tough negotiation tougher by selling Zin first. Have to see what happens.
Have they? If we know Brighton’s valuation of Cucurella, then we know we are either willing to pay it or we aren’t.

We could leave an open ended £45m offer on the table and see if that eventually gets accepted, but there is no bidding war. Brighton don’t need to sell and have a valuation of their player of the season.

Reading the article this bit worries me

”With Chelsea unable to agree a fee to take Netherlands defender Ake back to Stamford Bridge earlier this month, sources have said that City will rely on Cancelo, Laporte and Ake at left-back should they be unable to sign Cucurella”

So we potentially would be ok with Walker and cancelo as our only full back options. Really hope that is bullshit

Also Josh Wilson-Esbrand who has played one cup game could fill in.. but hasn’t an “itk” said deal been proposed for 37m+12m in addons?

I think we will pay the £50 million. Pep is a huge fan of him and we have the money. But we always try to negotiate the fee down if possible first.
I think this is correct. If he comes on a 6 year deal, then the 50m becomes even more palatable.

Right I’ve had enough. Do you EVER stop being such a negative twat? You take every single media report or tweet as gospel and then slag the club off none stop. There is no fucking way you are a City fan and I am sick of coming on here and reading endless posts from you moaning and slagging the club off.

If you can’t handle the ups and downs of the transfer window then fuck off until the season starts.

Apologies mods but this guy is seriously winding me up.

Mask slipped weeks ago! he does post the occasional positive post don’t bother me who posts what you can interrupted it anyway you want..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.