Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really dont genuinely feel we thought we would get him for £30m
Tbh I dont think we have set 30m as our top limit considering we sold zinny for 32m. I trust the ITK who said 37 + 12, which should be bang on their valuation. Although Fabrizio has just come out as well and said he can't see City paying 50m

We need to make this happen or move on to someone else.

Can't spend a summer on negotiations only for it to go nowhere.

Cancelo's a right back who can do a job on the left. Ake and Laporte are centre backs who can do a job on the left.

They've all put in some decent performances there and I'm sure they'll continue to do so again if asked, but it's not the same as having an actual left back.

Reading the article this bit worries me

”With Chelsea unable to agree a fee to take Netherlands defender Ake back to Stamford Bridge earlier this month, sources have said that City will rely on Cancelo, Laporte and Ake at left-back should they be unable to sign Cucurella”

So we potentially would be ok with Walker and cancelo as our only full back options. Really hope that is bullshit

No way Pep would accept that for a whole season. They’ll sign a fullback, but Cucurella isn’t the only option. Major issues last season came from the lack of fullbacks. I just find it odd they let Zinny go with the club not even being close to a replacement

No way Pep would accept that for a whole season. They’ll sign a fullback, but Cucurella isn’t the only option. Major issues last season came from the lack of fullbacks. I just find it odd they let Zinny go with the club not even being close to a replacement
City know excactly what they are doing and all the pieces of the puzzle will soon create the full picture.

But Zinny isn’t a left back, he is at best a stand in left back. I think people are over reacting because he is such a brilliant bloke, but he can’t be described as a brilliant left back. I think his personality, adaptability and to some extent the second half against Villa, are clouding done judgements. He is an excellent midfielder player not a left back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.