Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had, I'm sure Arsenal would have lowered their bid accordingly knowing we needed to sell.
We got zinchenko for 1.5. i mean how much can they really lower that would hurt us? Also, arsenal were desperate to get zinchenko. We were not desperate to sell zinchenko. Arsenal would have met our valuation or we would have kept him. Same as ake

marc-cucurella valuation just went up by £10million
Brighton hold all the cards knowing we are now short in that department, so city have to pay up or move on to somebody else,

city should have held on to zinchenko until we signed a left-back, a bit silly on city part
Txiki: Doh! Completely forgot about that. Ah fuck.
Khaldoon: Useless fucking donkey! Next bottle is on you. Garcon!!

..or how do you think they are doing business?

It would be completely Inept of us to sell Zinchenko if we don’t already have a replacement lined up.
We went two and a half seasons without a centre forward, don't put it pass Txiki and them to sell Zinchenko, pass up on the Cucurella deal and not have an alternative LB lined-up.

Personally I'm expecting Walker, Cancelo and Josh Wilson-Esbrand to be our only full backs this season.

We got zinchenko for 1.5. i mean how much can they really lower that would hurt us? Also, arsenal were desperate to get zinchenko. We were not desperate to sell zinchenko. Arsenal would have met our valuation or we would have kept him. Same as ake
Same with Cucurella.

Brighton hold all the cards knowing we are now short in that department, so city have to pay up or move on to somebody else,

city should have held on to zinchenko until we signed a left-back, a bit silly on city part
Blimey,youd think being the amongst the top clubs in world football,having the best football people and business brains,would give us an edge in transfer dealings.

But no.....i guess we are just a bit naive and 'silly',in fact,its a marvel we win anything!

Give up, there is nothing like that.

You might well have said city should have not sold sterling and Jesus before buying Cucurella.

City have a number they are willing to pay and they would pay that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.