Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I believe it but if we sold Zinchenko for £32m and bought Cucurella for £30m I think you could power the country if you harnessed the energy within boiled piss.

The Ogden story sounds like bullshit. Brighton have no need to sell and Cucu is their player of the year. It would be kinda disrespectful if we thought he was "only" worth 30m. Especially after getting some good prices for some youngsters who haven't even played for us. It's not like we are doing them a favor by taking him off their hands.

Can I make a radical suggestion?

How about if the people flapping and clucking because we haven't signed a left back wait until we haven't signed a left back before flapping and clucking?

Would that work for everyone?

Come on DD, ask your contact to ask Kalvin if the Cucu choo-choo train is all aboard yet and then let us know on here. Selfish that you haven't already to be fair.

The Ogden story sounds like bullshit. Brighton have no need to sell and Cucu is their player of the year. It would be kinda disrespectful if we thought he was "only" worth 30m. Especially after getting some good prices for some youngsters who haven't even played for us. It's not like we are doing them a favor by taking him off their hands.
I agree. Sounds bullshit to me. 30M for cucurella seems a little too low. No way, we say 30M for no deal.

Well don't bother because they don't need you

What’s your plan? You want to see Ake or Laporte playing at the left back? Walker injury caused us to be eliminated from the champions league last year. We have to get left back. Cucurella or anyone, i don’t care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.