Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would actually like us to walk away now and class Bloom like a de Laurentis/Levy figure (never deal with that knobhead).

We have a very nice academy that produces amazing talents, too bad Brighton will never be able to buy one of the players.
We tried. You turned us down and didn't want to sell.

I joined this board to give those who have never seen Cucu play a guide to the type of player he is. I hope that i have done thaat in a considerate way, if i have offended anyone i appologise that is not my intension or to be snide about your club. At the end of the day i am a BHAFC fan first and then a football fan in general who likes to see and hear from other fans.
So going slightly off topic and just curiouse, othen than Pep who do u regard as either ur best manager or favourite manager.
Brian Who

Best we’ve had

I joined this board to give those who have never seen Cucu play a guide to the type of player he is. I hope that i have done thaat in a considerate way, if i have offended anyone i appologise that is not my intension or to be snide about your club. At the end of the day i am a BHAFC fan first and then a football fan in general who likes to see and hear from other fans.
So going slightly off topic and just curiouse, othen than Pep who do u regard as either ur best manager or favourite manager.

No need to apologise. He splits opinion on the forum but for me it would be Bobby Manc (Roberto Mancini). Undoubtedly he was not a great people person with the players and seemed to go around causing issues, but he was the foundations for the modern City, beinging great professionals to the club, breaking the barren spell without a trophy and the Aguero moment.

Before him probably Brian Horton circa 94/95. Played some great football after years of watching dross and came across as a very likeable bloke.

No need to apologise. He splits opinion on the forum but for me it would be Bobby Manc (Roberto Mancini). Undoubtedly he was not a great people person with the players and seemed to go around causing issues, but he was the foundations for the modern City, beinging great professionals to the club, breaking the barren spell without a trophy and the Aguero moment.

Before him probably Brian Horton circa 94/95. Played some great football after years of watching dross and came across as a very likeable bloke.
Charliegull will like this post.:)

Brighton fans giving it large - how very dare they ! Brighton fans enjoying their day in the sun - but they are a club stacking up debts with a questionable owner who's doing his best for the club by trying to make an unreasonable profit on a player who's had one good season with them. City are no mugs and we won't give in to unreasonable demands and if they see being left with a potentially pissed off player as a victory - good luck to the small time Charlie's.
Whats questionable about our owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.