Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined this board to give those who have never seen Cucu play a guide to the type of player he is. I hope that i have done thaat in a considerate way, if i have offended anyone i appologise that is not my intension or to be snide about your club. At the end of the day i am a BHAFC fan first and then a football fan in general who likes to see and hear from other fans.
So going slightly off topic and just curiouse, othen than Pep who do u regard as either ur best manager or favourite manager.
Love Pep but Bobby Manc winning the title does it for me.

Shouldn't it be Brighton isn't bullied by Man City??? Its you that have approached us its you that want a player contacted to us. Why is saying no to you means we are bullying you?

Agree its bizarre to suggest your bullying us. You spotted the player, took a chance on him, offered him a 4/5 year contract. If we want him we have to pay your valuation otherwise your entitled to turn it down.

I joined this board to give those who have never seen Cucu play a guide to the type of player he is. I hope that i have done thaat in a considerate way, if i have offended anyone i appologise that is not my intension or to be snide about your club. At the end of the day i am a BHAFC fan first and then a football fan in general who likes to see and hear from other fans.
So going slightly off topic and just curiouse, othen than Pep who do u regard as either ur best manager or favourite manager.
Loved the Keegan era , a real rollercoaster of ride with some outstanding players , Ali Bernabia a real standout

Loved the Keegan era , a real rollercoaster of ride with some outstanding players , Ali Bernabia a real standout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.