Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we should be angry with you. You are unsettling our player just so you can get a good deal for another.
We aren't unsettling your player. We liked your player and your player wants to join us even with the valuation we presented. If your club doesn't agree we have to go for someone else even if we like cucurella and he wants to join us. That's just business. Happens in every club.

Main thing that now concerns me re this transfer is the fact Brighton are fast running out of options to replace cucurella. They first wanted that lad from rangers and tagliafico was also wanted by them. Both have now gone elsewhere that aspect of it reminds me of the Kane saga.

Hopefully the fact we remain in negotiations is a good sign, this guy would be fantastic for us I dont think some posters realise how good he actually is.

ok if that is true then we should be angry at you as you are having an adverse affect on our player.
This is a weird post, it is not an opinion re Dias, it’s a fact, no “if” about it. Funniest of all though is the notion that I am having an adverse affect on Brighton’s lb. I am just a fan on a forum sat in my office expressing a view. I am not going to respond to you any longer, you are either deluded, an odd-ball, 12 or a WUM.

Your player wants to leave you for City. It's the cold hard fact of the matter no matter how much you don't want to accept it.

If you stop him after a reasonable £40m - £43m plus add-ons bid has gone in, you'll have trouble on your hands.

There's no guarantees for Cucu that a bid like this will ever be made for him again. What happens if he's bang average this coming season?

God forbid, but what happens if he gets a bad injury?

If he has another good season, another major club will also bid for him & you'll be on someone else's forum trying to fend off their interest next summer.

If my Mrs wanted to leave me for someone else, I wouldn't lower myself begging her to stay, & City have the same attitude with our players. It's not a good look fella... \0/

City want Cucu. Cucu wants City. Why've you got a problem with that? Is it merely the money offered? If so, tell Bloom to stay at the negotiating table & hammer out a deal we can all swallow & then move on to players who actually want to be at The Amex Stadium.

You're better than the desperation you're showing...
That told him. Brilliant.

This is a weird post, it is not an opinion re Dias, it’s a fact, no “if” about it. Funniest of all though is the notion that I am having an adverse affect on Brighton’s lb. I am just a fan on a forum sat in my office expressing a view. I am not going to respond to you any longer, you are either deluded, an odd-ball, 12 or a WUM.
he hasn't slept all week because of this , he'll have to go back to the club shop and exchange his no3 shirt , he's a desperate deluded oddball and shouldn't be on this forum wumming at 12 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.