Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We danced with kane all last summer
As Pep said, you can't negotiate if the other side won't answer the phone.

HOWEVER, as today's reports state "Talks are ongoing over the future of the left-back." That alone is further than we got with Levy.

Fernandinho waived a £5m loyalty payment due from Shaktar & Mahrez went on strike at Leicester to force their moves to City & I very much doubt either player regretted doing so.

Hopefully if talks stall, Cucurella will look on Kane's error in not putting in a transfer request to force the issue last summer.

Last edited:
Do bears shit in the woods?

Of course the lad aint happy.....when we come looking to sign you,it doesnt get any better in this country,its a no brainer.

He is going to be one pissed off player if Brighton make him stay and ruin the opportunity of a lifetime.
Pissed off at City for not paying up for him, no doubt. Brighton will sell, that's clear, but if City won't pay the price that's on them. He won't be let go on the cheap.

I see negotionations as we are interested in the player, we offer £30m. Club turn it down, player wants out, wants to go player higher level, isnt happy. The club sees that their players head has been turned. Suddenly £30m seems like a good offer (Or maybe a bit more).

sometimes it works like that and I cam guessing Cucurella will be bought for £30-40m in those circumstances. Otherwise, we walk away, Brighton are left with an unhappy player all season... Unless someone else comes in but I see no one, no other club willing to pay £50m, in which case, let utd have him.
Mate, I think we all know this'll end up at £40+m plus add-ons. There's nowt wrong with Brighton trying to get away with as much as they can charge, & City trying to pay as little as they can get away with. It's business innit?

City want Cucu. Cucu wants City. Brighton accept selling their best players is part of their business model. The serious negotiations will be about add-ons once we up our bid by £10m & Brighton drop their asking price by £10m.

Last edited:
ok if that is true then we should be angry at you as you are having an adverse affect on our player.
Your player wants to leave you for City. It's the cold hard fact of the matter no matter how much you don't want to accept it.

If you stop him after a reasonable £40m - £43m plus add-ons bid has gone in, you'll have trouble on your hands.

There's no guarantees for Cucu that a bid like this will ever be made for him again. What happens if he's bang average this coming season?

God forbid, but what happens if he gets a bad injury?

If he has another good season, another major club will also bid for him & you'll be on someone else's forum trying to fend off their interest next summer.

If my Mrs wanted to leave me for someone else, I wouldn't lower myself begging her to stay, & City have the same attitude with our players. It's not a good look fella... \0/

City want Cucu. Cucu wants City. Why've you got a problem with that? Is it merely the money offered? If so, tell Bloom to stay at the negotiating table & hammer out a deal we can all swallow & then move on to players who actually want to be at The Amex Stadium.

You're better than the desperation you're showing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.