Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. People will be along soon to discredit the source.

It also kind of means that everybody at Brighton has a price and that if it’s met they go.

It doesn’t mean we have met that price for Cucuerlla.
The article based on the interview. He said nothing about price but players wanting to join big club

I still don't get why we only offer £40million plus add-ons when Brighton have publicly said its £50million bottom line

OK, Brighton may have over egged the price at £50million but how much is the room with our offer of £40million with add-ons, £10million of add-ons is far too much even if we win Champions League and titles over 5 years works out to £2million a year

just go and wave the cash at £45million take it over leave it and i bet they take it

I still don't get why we only offer £40million plus add-ons when Brighton have publicly said its £50million bottom line

OK, Brighton may have over egged the price at £50million but how much is the room with our offer of £40million with add-ons, £10million of add-ons is far too much even if we win Champions League and titles over 5 years works out to £2million a year

just go and wave the cash at £45million take it over leave it and i bet they take it
Because £40m plus add one looks better on the books for FFP than £45m-£50m right off the bat. Player bonuses don’t count towards FFP, you could assume a similar thing exists with payment bonuses?

Brighton have never said it’s £50m at any point in this deal mate.

The media are saying £50m, sure - but you won’t find anything from either Brighton or Bloom mentioning any figure at any point.

Because £40m plus add one looks better on the books for FFP than £45m-£50m right off the bat. Player bonuses don’t count towards FFP, you could assume a similar thing exists with payment bonuses?

Not to mention that folding to Brighton’s demands makes it harder in the future to pay what we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.