Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why we didn't go for cheaper alternative striker last season?

I mean it's the same situation isn't?, more likely all of those alternative is smoke screen. The real and only transfer target will always be Cucurella, if we don't get our target then we wait a season until next opportunity arises.

Fans will not like it but there precedent case of why there's more likely we will not look for alternatives if Cucurella transfer failed.
What?

City should've gotten a striker last season or so. Tons of decent strikers out there and the reason they still came out of top was because of Pep's relentless squad. I bet, city could go on to win the league again with Cancelo as primary left back albeit the squad is much weaker than last season. Txiki paid 100 mil for Grealish too and it hasn't really set the world on fire.

Paying 30 mil or so on Paqueta as attacking mid or any mediocre winger last season would've also gotten the same if not more numbers than Grealish had put up. Simply put, grealish put up less than mediocre numbers last season for the enormous price tag.

And you are so wrong about the alternatives opinion. City are signing a left back. That's just facts and you can bookmark this message. And it's also a fact city ain't paying 50 mil for Cucurella cuz if that was the case the deal would've been wrapped up long before.

What?

City should've gotten a striker last season or so. Tons of decent strikers out there and the reason they still came out of top was because of Pep's relentless squad. I bet, city could go on to win the league again with Cancelo as primary left back albeit the squad is much weaker than last season. Txiki paid 100 mil for Grealish too and it hasn't really set the world on fire.

Paying 30 mil or so on Paqueta as attacking mid or any mediocre winger last season would've also gotten the same if not more numbers than Grealish had put up. Simply put, grealish put up less than mediocre numbers last season for the enormous price tag.

And you are so wrong about the alternatives opinion. City are signing a left back. That's just facts and you can bookmark this message. And it's also a fact city ain't paying 50 mil for Cucurella cuz if that was the case the deal would've been wrapped up long before.

You repeatedly say that you are telling us all ‘facts’ but the only fact involved is that you’re just guessing like everyone else - except that you don’t seem to be able to differentiate between an opinion based on nothing in particular as opposed to an actual fact.

I’ve nothing against your opinion and I don’t care less whether you’re guessing right or wrong but the way you paint your notions as facts makes me think that you being on here is something to do with the schools being on holiday.

What?

Much weaker if we land a proper LB? If we sign Cucurella we're not only NOT weaker, but quite a bit better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.