Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would join your Forum even if its only till Cucurella signs!!! Season tkt holder at Brighton for nearly 50years so sorry if I ramble on abit. Saw the likes of Lawrenson, Horton, Vicente Rodriquez pass through our club but never seen such an exciting player as Cucurella! In one season under Potter he transformed us into a watchable attacking side. What he could do for your side with the abundance of flair and quality at your disposal is quite frightening. You've signed Europes hottest property and spending £50m on our LB, LWB and sometimes CB will stick at least another 10 to 15 goals to his tally. You may not want to spend that on OUR boy but if you don't then one of the other big boys will in time to come! Not going to get caught up in the talk about Bloom but if you offer 42m and Delap on a season long loan ( who would flourish under Potter, and would come back a stronger player) then I would say good deal for all. UTA and shite on Utd.
You speak too much sense to make it on this forum long term. I have a mate who is a BHA fan so I look out for yourvresults and grab a match when you are on. I agree BHA are short of a striker and believe Potter could turn Delap into a real player, the problem is I think City want to hold on to him in case Haaland “niggles” mean he is is out for any length of time and Alavarez doesn’t assimilate to the premiership immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.