Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon the fact cucurella‘s agents are in Brighton now means we are getting close to the end one way or the other. Expect by this time next week he will either be a city player or we will have moved on. Can’t see it dragging on for much longer.

Not sure why but Romano’s tweet has made me believe the deal will get done, the fact we are still negotiating is a good sign imo

Reckon the fact cucurella‘s agents are in Brighton now means we are getting close to the end one way or the other. Expect by this time next week he will either be a city player or we will have moved on. Can’t see it dragging on for much longer.

Not sure why but Romano’s tweet has made me believe the deal will get done, the fact we are still negotiating is a good sign imo

Yes agree. We all know how City operate and the fact we haven’t moved on suggests this will get done.

Must be really good having someone like Bloom running your club, if only we didn't have all these amateurs running our club.
Wo mentioned amateurs???...yes I know your retort is tongue in cheek but just ask Goliath and the Hare how their battles played out. Never underestimate Academica. For what its worth you will probably end up signing him as Brighton are not a club to stand in his way but we ain't gonna roll over.

Not always mate - it can be a tactic to help the negotiations for the selling club too, as it removes the requirement for them to pay loyalty bonuses to the player - meaning a lesser fee can end up being worth more to them if a player forgoes his contractual rights by putting in a request.
I agree, it think the deal is done in principle it just how its structured.
£50m is overpriced. £40m would i expect suites both clubs. City say they knocked £10m off, Brighton say we got City to up the bid by £10m. £35m upfront the rest with achievable add ons. The longer this drags on helps neither club with preperations for new season.

Does anyone know for sure we want £50m. Its only what was put on twitter based on the White deal, from what i understand with that deal is Bloom never gave a figure for White, Arsenal had to bid 5 times, on the 5th one Bloom said yes. That info was from Arsenal source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.