Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
And If Cucurella wants the move then all their proceeding to do is help Uncle Tony dig his heels in until he gets the price HE wants and not what City want to pay. Sounds to me like you will get your player but we will get top dollar. Everyone wins!

I reckon a compromise is likely, yes.

Not when you want something that's not yours...everything has a price...you may decide to pay what the owner desires. No one knows the asking price. You will get him I'm sure but don't always underestimate little clubs like Brighton. You may have Superior players but I know who I would back when it comes to picking a business fight with Bloom.
Must be really good having someone like Bloom running your club, if only we didn't have all these amateurs running our club.

Not when you want something that's not yours...everything has a price...you may decide to pay what the owner desires. No one knows the asking price. You will get him I'm sure but don't always underestimate little clubs like Brighton. You may have Superior players but I know who I would back when it comes to picking a business fight with Bloom.
no we still decide.

Must be really good having someone like Bloom running your club, if only we didn't have all these amateurs running our club.
haha yep tell him. txiki is like 100 times more experienced than bloom or whatever this guy is called. rest assured we have a dozen back up plans just in case. at the moment we are just chilling watching brighton squirm.

This will not drag on through August. If it's Cucurella, Pep will want him integrating into the team. The season is almost on us. If it's not Cucurella, Pep will want X integrating into the team.
It just isn't true that we've got proper cover for that position now.
Is this true though? We signed Dias on the 29th september, 6 days before the deadline. Different during covid i guess?

This is a twats game though, unsettling someone and driving down the price. I'd prefer to pay the market value.

Not always mate - it can be a tactic to help the negotiations for the selling club too, as it removes the requirement for them to pay loyalty bonuses to the player - meaning a lesser fee can end up being worth more to them if a player forgoes his contractual rights by putting in a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.